For supporters travelling to Broadwood for Friday night's South Challenge Cup Rd 2 match against Cumbernauld Colts, please find below match and travel information:
Cumbernauld Colts welcomes spectators to all games. Information for spectators is listed below.
1. The match will take place at Broadwood Stadium with a 7.45pm kick-off on Friday 20th October.
2. Entry charges for this match apply as follows:
£6 Adults; £3 Concessions – Enter by Turnstile D to the right of the main entrance.
3. Car parking space is adjacent to the stadium main stand with alternative parking available at the West stand car park. Both are a short walk from the stadium.
4. Alcohol is not permitted at the match. Any spectator found to be in possession of alcohol, or who is deemed to be heavily under the influence of alcohol, will be asked to leave the facility.
5. Smoking is not permitted within the boundaries of the stadium.
6. All spectators are reminded that the Broadwood Stadium is a family orientated community sports facility. All spectators are expected to behave in an appropriate manner that respects the facilities and other users, both in terms of their ‘language’ and actions.
The stadium is easily accessible via the M80 motorway. From Glasgow or the South/West, exit the M80 at junction 4A, signposted Cumbernauld/Kilsyth to the A8011. Keep left and follow the signs for Kirkintilloch. After a short distance you will reach the Back O'Hill roundabout, continue through this and onto the Craiglinn roundabout, stay in the left lane and take the second exit, this road leads to the stadium car park.
From Edinburgh or the North/East, exit the M80 at junction 5, signposted Airdrie/Kilsyth to the A73. At the roundabout, take the third exit and then go through the next roundabout, following signs for Kirkintilloch, continue to the Back O'Hill roundabout and take the third exit onto the Craiglinn roundabout, stay in the left lane and take the second exit, this road leads to the stadium car park.
The nearest train station to Broadwood is Croy. Trains from Glasgow Queen Street (also stopping at Bishopbriggs and Lenzie) depart twice hourly. Trains from the East depart Alloa (via Stirling and Larbert) and Edinburgh (via Falkirk) at regular intervals.
Croy station is 1 mile from Broadwood, with a 15-20 minute walk.
/ LATEST NEWS